Our services include:
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Botox Injections for dystonia, tremor, cramps/spasm/spasticity, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), facial wrinkles, and headache.
- Vagal Nerve Stimulator (VNS): evaluation for and programming in patients with epilepsy and depression.
- Diagnostic and Imaging Center: in-office services that include MRI & CT, ultrasound, echocardiography, digital EEG, evoked potential studies, and autonomic nervous system testing with same-day interpretations.
- Center for Sleep Disorders: a state-of-the-art sleep lab accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) for the evaluation and management of sleep apnea/snoring, insomnia, hypersomnolence, restless legs syndrome and other disorders of sleep.
- Transcranial Doppler/Carotid Duplex Studies: in-office availability of cerebrovascular ultrasound studies for the immediate evaluation of stroke symptoms by an accredited laboratory.
- Acute Intervention with 'clotbuster' medications like tPA for stroke
- In-office infusion therapy for acute headaches and outpatient treatment of various diseases that require periodic intravenous (IV) medications (steroids, IVIG, MS therapy). These services avoid the need for hospitalization or ER visits.
- Diagnostic/Therapeutic lumbar punctures
- Tensilon Testing for myasthenia gravis.
- Vast expertise with cutting edge medications for multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's Disease, ALS, headache, disorders, and movement disorders.
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Pain Management
- On-site laboratory testing.